Choosing the perfect orthodontic treatment can be rightfully nerve-wracking for many patients. With all the treatments available today, it’s hard to know which option is perfect for you. One way to help aid your decision is to consider the advantages that each treatment maintains over the alternatives. In doing so, you might begin to see which treatment is the best match for your needs.
Precision Orthodontics is proud to provide Invisalign to those around Westchester County, NY. With Dr. Ray and his experienced team, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better place for your orthodontic treatment. If you or your child want the effectiveness of traditional braces, but with a cosmetic advantage, then Invisalign might be right for you. Call our Scarsdale office today to schedule a consultation. Otherwise, keep reading to learn 5 benefits of Invisalign!
5 Benefits of Invisalign
- Discreet Treatment: Invisalign utilizes clear aligner trays that make your treatment discreet to the outside eye. For those who are reluctant to undergo orthodontic treatment due to the visibility of braces, Invisalign is a great alternative.
- Hygiene Made Easy: The aligner trays are removable and come out during your hygiene routine. That means you won’t have to work around all the hard-to-reach areas that can occur with braces.
- Eat What you Want: You’ll also take out your aligner trays when you eat. With braces, you have to avoid hard and chewy foods that could damage your brackets. But with Invisalign, you can rest-assured while eating whatever you want.
- More Comfortable Than Braces: While those with Invisalign will invariably feel discomfort at the beginning of treatment, overall it’s said to be less painful or uncomfortable than other forms of orthodontic treatment. You’ll switch into a new set of aligners every two weeks, but the adjustments will be fairly mild and gradual.
- Less Time in the Office: Sure, you’ll change your aligner trays every 1-2 weeks, but that doesn’t mean you’ll have to come into the office each time. With some careful planning, you’ll be able to receive multiple aligner trays at a time to ultimately cut down on your visits to the office. Treatment and adjustments can continue while you or your child are away on vacation or camp.
Join Precision Orthodontics!
Whether you’re looking for lingual braces or any of our other orthodontic services, contact us today to schedule a consultation! You can call us at 914.725.2606. You can also contact us here!